Friday, June 24, 2005

Well was just going through the post preceeding this one. About ten days old... How much happens in ten days...
How opinions that have remained for long, about people change. How you at points of time realise you can be hurtful unknowingly... How others can realise the full extent of your insecurities, and how small you can feel about them yourselves.
The sad part is not being misunderstood, its more sad to be understood for the first time in your life and that to as a selfish and hollow person, when you've always been like this.
Tell U a little secret, difficult to accept, especially by a guy like me who'd always like to show himself as the all knowing, pompous ass with an attitude. Well the truth is I would be the most insecure person around, I have issues with everything, with friends, with family, with love...
Some how I've always felt that they have always let me down in one way or another, I've always felt hurt and moved on... but maybe, something's wrong with me, maybe I expect too much, maybe what I expect something that does not exist... It feels so hollow and life seems so without purpose, to realize what you've always wanted is just a dream that shall always remain unfulfilled...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blah de blah de blah... Veere seems you are in a real senti mood. Seems there will b a lot to catch up on when college is back online. Miss all of u ppl...

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home