Thursday, September 28, 2006

IMPRESSIONS AT JSA

Well this being my second internship I expected this to be a better and more fruitful experience... Thanks to the kind attention of Sr. Associates and Associates here and a Senior outside, its turning out to be just that....
Just finished up working on a presentation for the partner, though its nothing that I can put on my worksheet and something that took 3 days, it was still the best thing that I have done... I mean there so many concepts of Telecom Law that I read for the first time.... It was good... I mean highly technical and mind numbing but good... definitely an eye opener towards a newer aspect of law...
Besides internship, have been reading SHANTARAM... bout 100 pages left... but more bout it later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home