Sunday, April 24, 2005

My Friends

I have been fortunate enough to have the greatest set of friends that a person can ever ask for. They have stood by me, taken my bull shit, lent me a shoulder to cry on when I needed one, helped me, guided me, been there for me whenever I needed them.
It is said that friends are more important than family because they are the ones that you choose and not the ones you are issued with by the one up above
A better set is not possible in this lifetime and that's for certain...
Thank You Guys For Being My Friends

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!! nice work, and nice pic of you there handsome brother of mine! :) keep it up and now we can be in touch through this. i too have a blog, but that's on xanga.

10:56 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home