Friday, January 13, 2006

New Semester

After a long and painful period of Semester Exams and a well deserved break, started with the new semester this week… Some how it ain't that great… I mean this is the eighth semester, so there is no big deal bout going into one, U know … been there , done that   again and again and again….

 

However, those nightmares about what I'd be doing after school haunt me on a regular basis, I mean, College was FUN, but the FUN is about to get over… Just 3 more semesters to go and then I'd be in the big bad world… seems scary.

 

Been doing lot of reading lately… No time for book reviews, but some of them are:

Indian Mutiny – Saul David

Immortality – Milon Kundera

Raj – Gita Mehta

Dyer – Butcher of Amritsar

 

All of them, pretty good reads, Except that when it comes to a little bit of philosophy (I'm taking about Immortality) I have to look towards Shruti to explain the meaning of what I just read…

 

Another thing… this request goes out to all the people in this world who come across this blog, I seriously need some help… there's this girl in college that I find real cute and would really like to know better… I think she knows coz she's caught me many a times checking her out… The problem is I don know how to go up to her and tell her… I have a perpetual problem of lead feet and tied tongue when it comes to her… PLEASE HELP!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashwin said...

NO GUTS NO GLORY,BROTHER....
NO PAIN NO GAIN...
so you get he gist of what i have to say.

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home