Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Thanx a lot

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends and well wishers who viewed and evaluated this blog... Here are the comments of a few of them...
gunjit singh wrote: Hi there budy, it was a good surprise to see one of us having his own websites. going through it I found it to be quite interesting and to some extent informative too especialy in case of your comments on the students views in regard to the guest lecture of sorabjee. Keep It up and keep updating it for us.Thanks for the intimation on aillawyers.
Gunjit

Thanx a lot Gunjit... I believe in the freedom of thought and expression and I just wrote what I heard.

VIRENDRA NEGI wrote: ya you are right.. even i was trying to upload the school photographs on my group.. again the same F***ing wingates popped up saying 20% prohibited contents... lagta hai kuch jugad dhundna padega....

Oye Negi Kuch Bakhchodi Mat Karna. Phas Gaya To Vaat Lag Jayegi.

DIVESH THIMMAIYA wrote:
Way to Go ACHIN Div

Thanx a lot man...U r a true friend.

Anonymous said... nice work ur right with ur observations some people are a lot boisturos all the time....but dont kill ur self before u make it big with the site.

Hey Man whoever U R. Thanx a lot. Don't worry I wouldn't get killed.

daffy said... Well all I can say is some people hate to know the truth about themselves... "with all due respect."Grow up, atleast showsome maturity instead of screaming in the Lab...HHHAAANNNHHH What say to that?

Hey Daff, common sense and maturity are two attributes that are pretty uncommon now a days.

Vahishta Mistry said... hey man, whats up... i didn't know you were into gaming. we have got to meet up sometime and go gaming, it'll be a blast!

Hey Vanish,
how r u? I'm not too much of a gamer. I'm just an innocent by stander who has to wait in line for his chance to work on the comp. But let me tell u this much its a treat to watch these guys at it for hours on end. Try contacting my friend Daff at ailian.tk. He's into the stuff.


ashwin said... True to AIL. News of this college is incomplete without mention of the AOE Pshycos

Ashwin, BETA BLOG PE NAAM NAHI DETE... BAHUT VAAT LAGTI HAI ;) (U know what I mean).

Thanx U guys and all others as well to find the time to have a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home