Friday, October 12, 2007

In a drunken stupor...

BAHUT DINO BAAD DOSTON K SAATH BAITH KAR DARU PI... KANISHK SIR HAD COME DOWN FROM DELHI... PI TO LI... JAB UTRI TO INTERNET PE APNE KO PAAYA AUR YE HI YAAD AAYA...

Where do I begin,
To tell the story of how great a love can be,
The sweet love story that is older than the sea,
The simple truth about the love she brings to me.

Where do I start?
With her first hello,
She gave new meaning to this empty world of mine,
There would never be another love, another time;
She came into my life and made the living fine,
She fills my heart...

She fills my heart with very special things,
With angels songs , with wild imaginings,
She fills my soul with so much love,
That everywhere I go I'm never lonely,
With you my love, who could be lonely I reach for her hand its always there.

How long does it last,
Can love be measured by the hours in a day,
I have no answers now but this much ,
I can say I know,
I'll need her till the stars all burn away,
And she'll be there...

I'm a sad pathetic person!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:09 am  
Blogger Divyangna Bali said...

wooo... it's been a while since i last read anything u wrote... finally when i do... all i can say... Not bad my dear.
Love reading ur writing

2:49 pm  
Blogger Divyangna Bali said...

wooo... it's been a while since i last read anything u wrote... finally when i do... all i can say... Not bad my dear.
Love reading ur writing

2:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home