Sunday, October 14, 2007

PHOENIX!!!

Most of you must have heard about the legendary bird.... besides having magical powers, being the symbol of fire and strength, it is supposed to have self healing powers. Moreover, its tears as well have healing powers and cure the greatest of bodily injuries by man or beast....
But none of its qualities is as astounding as the one which envelopes its demise... The phoenix, when it realizes that its time has come... builds a nest out of cinnamon twigs and sits on it and bursts into flames.... burns and dies... and then from the ashes the phoenix is reborn... young and healthy and strong again...
Life's for me is like that (atleast thats what I'm trying to convince myself!!) with failures and adominitions... with sorrows and hardships with griefs and tears... I become an old phoenix.... tired and disconsolate... yet I must go on... strive on... coz I will be reborn... let bygones be bygones... let the pain and sorrow go... wipe off the failures off my brow... coz like the phoenix I will be reborn... from ashes of failures will success rise.... from the death of unfulfilled dreams... new hopes shall rise... life's not about looking back but learning from mistakes... life's not about what could have been but what can be mine... life not about mulling over mistakes but making efforts to cover them... its not about sitting on my hands but doing something about it...
I may not like my life today... but that dosen stop me for trying for tomorrow... noone can say what the future holds for them... but I know this... I have to be the phoenix... I have to rise from the ashes... coz life's an ongoing struggle in all walks... professional, personal emotional... so what if I have a bad hand today... so what if nothing is going my way today... tomorrow may be different... and hopefully more beautiful...
So I shall carry on... hoping for the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home