Saturday, May 07, 2005

I won my first case

Some timeback in March, I had filed my first complaint at Punjab State Human Rights Commission requesting the Commission to take cognisance of the poor and contaminated water supply to urban areas of Punjab particularly Pathankot which had led to anout break of Jaundice.
My Complaint was taken up by a Full Bench of the Commission, and as it was something generic in nature that effected the whole of Punjab, directions were given to Principal Secretary, Punjab to look into the matter and give necessary directions regarding the same.
It felt good to have done something good. In a place that breeds mediocrisy, this is my attempt at showing that I am different, that I shall not trudge the path the everybody else treads for
"BEATEN PATHS ARE FOR BEATEN MEN".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home